I'm a Software Developer from Strasbourg, France.
This is my personal website where you can find some projects I worked on, my open source activity and some info about me.
I am currently working at Aircall as a backend engineer on telephony-related projects. I graduated from EPITECH in Computer Science, specializing in backend development. My tools of choice are Node.js, Ruby and Go.
I'm interested in personal development and a strong beliver in the Open Web!
I play the piano and make music with my computer.
Besides computing I enjoy traveling lightly, get lost in nature and a cold beer while watching the sunset.
- Ruby - Sinatra
- Go - Web services, Gin
- Linux - Command line, scripting
- Databases - MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Google Cloud - Firebase, Datastore, BigQuery
- AWS - SNS, SQS, S3, DynamoDB
- Sept. 2018 - now - Software Engineer at Aircall, Paris
- Sept. 2017 - July 2018 - RealTime backend developer at Transit, Montreal
- Oct. 2016 - July 2017 - FullStack developer at Schlouk Map, Strasbourg
- Apr. 2015 - July 2015 - Web developer at FD Canada, Quebec City
- Mar. 2018 - Building fast web apps using Web Workers. @Montreal js Slides
- Nov. 2016 - Won Startup Weekend Strasbourg with Ethikey
- 2015-2019 - EPITECH Strasbourg, Master degree in Computer Science
- 2017-2018 - Concordia University Montreal, student exchange
- 2013-2015 - IUT Robert Schumann, 2 years Computer Science degree