I'm a Software Developer from Strasbourg, France.
This is my personal website where you can find some projects I worked on, my open source activity and some info about me.
I am currently working at Transit as a Data engineer. I graduated from EPITECH in Computer Science, specializing in backend development. My tools of choice are Node.js, Ruby, and Python.
- Python - Apache Beam, Airflow
- Ruby - Sinatra
- Linux - Command line, scripting
- Databases - MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Google Cloud - Dataflow, PubSub, BigQuery, Firebase, Datastore
- AWS - SNS, SQS, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB
- Feb. 2021 - now - Data Engineer at Transit, Paris - Montreal
- Sept. 2018 - Nov. 2020 - Software Engineer at Aircall, Paris
- Sept. 2017 - July 2018 - RealTime backend developer at Transit, Montreal
- Oct. 2016 - July 2017 - FullStack developer at Schlouk Map, Strasbourg
- Apr. 2015 - July 2015 - Web developer at FD Canada, Quebec City
- 2015-2019 - EPITECH Strasbourg, Master degree in Computer Science
- 2017-2018 - Concordia University Montreal, student exchange
- 2013-2015 - IUT Robert Schumann, 2 years Computer Science degree